Mommy's Taco Tuesday over potatoes

For Taco Tuesday, I make my own taco mix that even my son enjoys. 

I always have baked potatoes and sweet potatoes or either rice instead of taco shells 



Ingredients

  • ground beef (or your choice of ground meat)
  • approved amounts of 
    • chives
    • scallion leaves
    • chili pepper 
    • cumin
    • cilantro
    • salt 
    • pepper
    • garlic infused olive oil
  • spinach
  • ice burg lettuce
  • tomato
  • olives
  • lime
  • shredded cheddar cheese 
  • leftover rice, potatoes, or polenta

Directions

  • cook ground beef with a bit of water and olive oil
  • add all seasonings listed above with spinach (need extra nutrition for my son) 
  • on the side slice/cut/open can of..
    • olives
    • tomatoes
    • lettuce
    • shredded cheddar cheese
  • top over leftover baked potatoes or rice, or even polenta
  • add fresh lime juice and an extra amount of cilantro (if you can handle it) 


additions for my son *lime crema sour cream with cilantro and lime juice for my son to add to his tacos*


Comments